(West Palm Beach, FL and Pompano Beach, FL)
At Event Source/Panache Events, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future.
The inside sales position is responsible for assisting customers with the selection of event rental items for his or her special event. Assistance begins with identifying customer’s needs and offering a recommendation of appropriate rental products. The inside sales representative handles the customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. The successful candidates must close sales and provide excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Close sales and achieve performance quotas.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Receive incoming phone inquiries from potential customers & convert those inquiries to reservations.
• Greet and service customer visiting the design center.
• Collect all information from the customer to properly qualify the opportunity and ensure a successful event.
• Recommend rental equipment to best meet customer needs and up sell when appropriate.
• Execute the sale from cradle to grave.
• Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; up selling, suggesting related and new items.
• Provide expertise in matching tables and linen sizes, furniture layouts and coordinated event schemes.
• Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
• Builds and maintains customer relationships.
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems.
• Provide quote and order support to Account Executives and Creative Director.
• Networks with other industry professionals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Employment Details:
• Competitive wage and commission
• Weekly schedule includes 40 hour work week with possible overtime hours during busy season.
• Evening and Saturday hours may be required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 1-3 years proven inside sales experience.
• General knowledge of basic math skills; fractions, percentage, and ratios.
• Associates degree or higher preferred.
• Proven track record of over-achieving sales quota.
• Strong phone presence and experience answering/ dialing calls per day.
• Ability to multitask, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
• Math ability- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Knowledge of the event or catering industry a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Detail oriented and able to keep accurate records.
• Must pass company drug screen and background check.