Due to a recent acquisition, Panache Party Rental an arm of Event Source is looking for highly talented and motivated Inventory team members.
At Panache, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other duties may be assigned.
- Pull, re-stock, retrieval and shipment of rental inventory according to company guidelines.
- Follow all safety standards according company policy.
- Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment.
- Track inventory on hand and report any missing quantiles to manager.
- Prepare reports on inventory balance, and shortages.
- Uses inventory software to keep track of orders and returns.
- Reviews shipping documents for accuracy.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tow motor experience a plus but will train
- General knowledge of basic math skills; fractions, percentage and ratios.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Schedule includes 40 hour work week with possible overtime hours during busy season. Evening and Saturday hours may be required.
- Must pass company background check and drug screen.
- Sit and stand and lifting up to 11 hours a day in a warehouse environment.
- Regularly and repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required excellent hand-eye coordination for driving lift trucks and retrieving products for orders.
- Exhibits ability to read and interpret inventory reports and orders.
- Must be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.