Due to a recent acquisition, Panache Events, an arm of Event Source, is looking for a highly talented and motivated Production Supervisor for our Dish department.
At Panache, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Spends a large majority of their time working interactively with their team.
- Organizational Skills – Coordinates the flow of returning inventory to maximize available staging space and to ensure efficient and logical production schedules.
- Processing Quality – Strives to return all goods to the highest possible quality. Meets all Event Source quality standards. Continuously increases efficiency while reducing defects. Assures items in need of repair are marked and segregated. Conducts preventative upkeep of machines and work environment.
- Employee Training – Ensures that all employees are educated in and compliant with all company policies and production procedures. Aligns organizational values and goals with employee-level behavior and attitudes. This training pertains to new hires as well as veteran staff.
- Short Pull Management – Organizes, researches, and fills all short pulls accurately and in a timely manner.
- Production Analysis – Accurately forecasts returning inventory and needed staging space. Processes goods in a logical manner based on seasonal need and inventory replenishment demand. Maintains visibility of all ‘work in process’ materials.
- MAS Competency – Understands all core functions of MAS, including Item Inquiry and Reservations Inquiry, as well as all room-specific reports and utilities.
- Professionalism – Exemplifies organizational values and serves as a role model for production staff. Treats all employees and co-workers with empathy and respect. Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor. Remains approachable and accessible even in the most stressful moments. Distributes regular positive recognition to team members to reinforce successful behaviors.
- Flexibility/Cooperation – Strives for diplomacy, compromise and teamwork in all circumstances. Works together with other managers and departments to achieve common organizational goals.
- Safety Communication and Accountability – Trains and enforces all company and OSHA safety standards. Displays thorough understanding of all processing chemicals and relevant SDS sheets. Enforces the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment without exception.
- Supply management—Assures that needed supplies for department are available and accessible to team. Requisitions to purchasing for additional needs.
- Staff accountability-gives clear instructions to team, holds them accountable for results, administers disciplinary communication as needed.
- Attendance – Comes to work daily and arrives on time. Minimizes call-offs and any non-scheduled absences.
- Work weeks will fluctuate from approximately 40 to 60 hours per week.
- You will be responsible to work up to seven days a week during peak season.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing a team of 5 or more employees
- General knowledge of basic math skills; fractions, percentage and ratios.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Schedule includes 40 hour work week with possible overtime hours during busy season. Evening and Saturday hours may be required.
- Must pass company background check and drug screen.
- Sit and stand for long periods of time in a warehouse environment.
- Regularly and repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs