Equipment Prep Production Team Member
Medical, dental, vision and 401K after 60 days
Pompano Beach, FL
The Equipment Prep Production Team Member is responsible for expediting the turnaround of rental equipment/items such as but not limited to chairs, tables, furniture, grills, deep fryers, refrigerators, and freezers. In this role, you will clean, repair, and maintain our inventory items to ensure that equipment/items meet company standards for client orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting production standards set by the supervisor/manager.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Quality control/inspection checks to make sure items meet company standards.
- Carefully wash by hand, and safely and skillfully operate washing equipment to thoroughly clean all equipment/items.
- Maintain rental equipment/items to meet company standards.
- Sort and place materials/items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to company standards.
- Promote and adhere to the company's Core Values: C.A.R.T. (Consistency, Adaptability, Reliability, Teamwork).
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Most work is performed in a warehouse setting, in which some work areas may not be heated or air-conditioned.
- May have some outdoor exposure during the workday.
- Hot and cold extremes may occur in the warehouse.
- Frequently operating equipment with potential hazards. Appropriate safety equipment and practices are required.
- There is exposure to detergents, bleaches, and cleaning chemicals.
- Repetitive bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Monday - Friday
- Shift time: 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Evenings and weekends depending on work load.
- Possible overtime hours during the peak season.
- Pay: $15 an hour.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in the English language (both written and verbal) is required.
- Tow motor and pallet jack experience is a plus, but will train.
- General knowledge of basic math skills; fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job - standing and lifting up to 12 hours a day in a warehouse environment.
- Regularly and repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Willingness to be cross-trained in other departments.
- Must complete a 5-minute Behavioral Assessment through the Predictive Index.
- Must pass a company background check and drug screen.