Inventory Production Team Member
Medical, dental, vision and 401K after 60 days
Pompano Beach, FL
The Inventory Production Team Member is responsible for the accurate fulfillment of client orders. In this role, you will be responsible for pulling and packing rental equipment/items from storage and preparing orders for shipment. Products include chairs, tables, grills, glasses, dishes, linens, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting production standards set by the supervisor/manager.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Quality control/inspection checks to make sure items meet company standards.
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies, tow motors, pallet jacks, and other moving equipment as needed to move products throughout our warehouse.
- Pull, sort, pack, and place equipment/items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to company standards.
- Promote and adhere to the company's Core Values: C.A.R.T. (Consistency, Adaptability, Reliability, Teamwork).
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Most work performed in a warehouse setting, in which some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned.
- Hot and cold extremes may occur in the warehouse.
- Frequently operating equipment with potential hazards. Appropriate safety equipment and practices are required.
- Repetitive bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Monday - Friday
- Shift time: 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Evenings and weekends depending on work load.
- Possible overtime hours during the peak season.
- Pay: $17 - $18 an hour depending on experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in the English language (both written and verbal) is required.
- Tow motor and pallet jack experience is a plus but will train.
- General knowledge of basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job - standing and lifting up to 12 hours a day in a warehouse environment.
- Regularly and repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Requires excellent hand-eye coordination for driving lift trucks and retrieving products for orders.
- Willingness to be cross-trained in other departments.
- Exhibits ability to read and interpret inventory reports and orders.
- Must complete a 5-minute Behavioral Assessment through the Predictive Index.
- Must pass a company background check and drug screen.